Fly Away



home about linkies Sites instagram twitter follow


Writter


Just a regular muslimah who is striving to better herself in matters of Duniawi and Akhirah. Here, I post about everything I feel. This is the another perfect place where I can say what's on my mind.
Pardon my words. Do follow my blog.
Listen this

CBOX

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog/fb/twitter link so I can visit you back.

FOLLOWERS


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Sarah Zull and basecode Mayra.
Tutorial : Disable Source
Saturday, 8 September 2012 | 0 Comments


LIFE GOES ON

Assalamualaikum  Ok la sarah taknk ckp byk. Just nak share kt korg bagaimana cara nak disable page sourse drpd COPYCAT !. Klau korg letak disable ni dlm blog, mungkin akan mengurangkan kadar copy-cats utk men-copy design dlm blog korg .  Jom mulakan

Template Designer , Simple, etc
1. Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML
2. Tekan Ctrl + f serentak dan cari code <body>


Template Classic / Blogskin
1. Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML
2. Tekan Ctrl + f serentak dan cari code <body>
3.Then, korg delete code tu dan gantikan dgn code ini

<body oncontextmenu='return false;' onkeydown='return false;'>
4. Save