Fly Away



home about linkies Sites instagram twitter follow


Writter


Just a regular muslimah who is striving to better herself in matters of Duniawi and Akhirah. Here, I post about everything I feel. This is the another perfect place where I can say what's on my mind.
Pardon my words. Do follow my blog.
Listen this

CBOX

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog/fb/twitter link so I can visit you back.

FOLLOWERS


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Sarah Zull and basecode Mayra.
Tutorial : Update Box
Saturday, 8 September 2012 | 0 Comments





Assalamualaikum !! Hai. Haha. Tuto yang kedua utk hari ni, sarah nak share cara utk letak update box dalam blog.  Update box ada dua jenis tau. Antaranya.

Yang ini ada Background dan Border

<center style="text-align: left;"></b></span></center><div style="Background-image:url(URL BAKGROUND); repeat; padding: 4px;border:1px solid #000000;border-radius:5px;"><center><marquee>Your Text</marquee></center></div>

Tanpa Background dan Border 


<center style="text-align: left;"></b></span></center><repeat; padding: 4px;border:0px solid #ffffff;border-radius:0px;"><center><marquee>Your Text</marquee></center></div>



Bold : left / right
Merah : URL background
Biru : tebal border
Hijau : solid / dotted / dashed
Oren : warna border
Purple : ayat korang