Fly Away



home about linkies Sites instagram twitter follow


Writter


Just a regular muslimah who is striving to better herself in matters of Duniawi and Akhirah. Here, I post about everything I feel. This is the another perfect place where I can say what's on my mind.
Pardon my words. Do follow my blog.
Listen this

CBOX

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog/fb/twitter link so I can visit you back.

FOLLOWERS


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Sarah Zull and basecode Mayra.
What Are We Chasing After?
Saturday, 3 May 2014 | 2 Comments

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته



Truth be truth EVERYBODY is gaining followers and friends. That's for sure. At first it was just for fun. Time to time, now, it's a competition. Yes, of fame. Including you and me. But who am i to judge? I just want more followers to spread the knowledge. But sometimes i get stuck in my own problem - time. I wasted a lot of time. i know. And i am still on the line. Ha ha. I think that's rather stupid. But when i reflect my activities, I'm looking forward on progress.

But we almost forget, the aim of living. If you have watch the movie, In Time. We ourselves, have our own life span that only God knows. I know this. You know this. But, re we ready? Are we prepared enough?


Surah An-Nisa Verse 64
We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allâh's Leave....
The prophet Rasulullah SAW had more than a million of followers, but then he never had the heart to have fame. We?


Surah An-Nisa Verse 78
"Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong and high!" And if some good reaches them, they say, "This is from Allâh," but if some evil befalls them, they say, "This is from you (O Muhammad SAW)." Say: "All things are from Allâh," so what is wrong with these people that they fail to understand any word? 

WATCH OUT, DEATH IS BEHIND YOU US!


Blogger AS said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sarah . i like your stories . quiete interesting ;))

 

Post a Comment